Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Isn't there something I can use under my carseat if it is not part of a travel system? I've seen them somewhere, just don't know what they're called.

We have an infant carseat and a separate stroller, but they don't go together. I'm looking for just some sort of base with wheels that I can use to make it a travel system. Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol

Answer Question

Asked by AshsWife at 2:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • i think i know what you are talking about but i dont know where you get one. here is a bump for ya. hope you get an answer soon.

    Answer by possummom at 2:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

  • they have it at babies r us. it's a metal frame looking thing that looks like a stroller but you put your infant seat on it like you would attaching it to a shopping cart.

    Answer by flutterfae at 3:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

  • YEP! they sell 'em at OneStepAhead too.

    Answer by NovaChk at 2:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

  • I love my Graco stroller that the infant seat fits into. It was maybe $40 so well worth the money. I love that it's lite, but word of caution, if your hubby is like mine, give him step by step instructions on how to open and close the thing. Mine almost broke it the first time! Lol

    Answer by kathyjackson at 9:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Shopping
Wedding dress.

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
What is wrong with me?