Could you do it? This was the biggest turn off ever!

I am anon for good reason. I don't need the embarrassment. Last night while masturbating my baby started kicking which was a turn off but I was so close that I wanted to finish.

Then the baby started kicking my vaginal area and that put a stop to everything. The chances of orgasm just went out the door and I wanted nothing to do with an orgasm that baby was trying to participate in.

Could you have finished?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• get used to it...that kid'll be ruining orgasms for you for the rest of your life! LOL My friend (a guy) had serious problems after an issue where the baby kicked him one time....it didn't work until several months after the baby was born!!!!
    Anonymous

• Lol. That's kind of funny, not embarrassing. Your baby felt something too, and he/she didn't like it and was tellin you to stop! At least that's what I'm thinkin. Honestly, I'm not sure if I could have sex or do some self-lovin that pregnant. Granted I've never been pregnant though.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• lol, ive had that problem. DD sat really low and if you poked she poked back. It was a long pregnancy for me and DH.lol
    Anonymous

• LMFAO!!!! I'm sorry but that's funny! I wouldn't be able to finish either. For some reason the baby was telling you to stop or just being a brat haha. Oh and don't be embarrassed, I'm sure it's happened to quite a few women haha
    mommydena23

Answer by mommydena23 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You think the baby is interrupting your sex life now....wait until she gets here! :-)
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 4:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am posting ANON because this stuff embarrasses me is all....but I remember with my first pregnancy, I got in the mood and pleasured myself....I remember laying on the bed and when I was getting close to orging...my tummy got real tight like my uterus enclosed it self on the baby. It didn't hurt or anything, and I reached my goal...but I felt guilty...my tummy relaxed though and all was fine. If your concerned just ask your doctor about it....it should be ok....but the thing with your baby moving and stuff...it's probably because your uterus is contracting because of the org...
    Anonymous

• LOL, yeah my husband and I had quite a few love making sessions end because Dante` would start kicking, and it would freak him out. He kicked everywhere, especially in the groin area. It was funny though to see my husband's eyes almost bug out of his skull.lol
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 5:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No, I couldn't. I've never masterbated. I've never had an orgasm. All I ever get is a JOJO. Jump on, Jump off.
    Anonymous

• Wow, anon at 5:49, I'm really sorry. If I were you...I'd start masterbating...you need a little relief every now and again!
    Anonymous

• No, I would not have been able too either.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2008