Mexican Food

I really like Mexican food, but I am allergic to green chilis. Is there any that doesn't have green chilis in it? I would also llike to try to make it if anyone has any recipes.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 5:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• OMG I LOVE mexican food.. ugh.. sorry, just sounded so good when I read your post
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I am allergic to cayanne pepper so I feel your pain.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• beef enchiladas 1lb ground beef chopped onion and garlic to your liking 1 can re-fried beans 1 can seasoned black beans lots of shredded cheese a few cans of red enchilada sauce flour tortilla shells cook meat,garlic,onions till done Mix in both cans of beans mix well, let cool coat cake pan with red sauce...add some red sauce in a regular dinner plate coat both sides of tortilla and add cheese and meat mixture roll up and place in pan ( I cool my meat cause I use my hands to pick up the meat, with the red sauce and all it gets messy to use a spoon) When pans full add more red sauce to pan so they don't stick, top with cheese bake at 350' till cheese is melted and red sauce is bubbly. I like to eat with tomato,lettuce, and canned cheese warmed

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Tacos. brown a pound of hamburger meat, drain it, stir in some water and taco seasoning, heat it all up according to the taco seasoning packet directions, and serve with taco shells, and all the toppings you want!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Just leave them out

Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010