Get up every morning and be greatful for everything you have!! LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BLESSED WITH EVERY DAY!

-my wonderful son
-a loving husband
-a house
-a bed
-a house that's insulated!!
-amazing doggies
-food in our refrigerator
-my family
-their health
-life itself
-------------------THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO BE GREATFUL FOR I WOULD NEVER FINISH... WE NEED TO STOP WINING AND THINK OF ALL THE BLESSING WE HAVE INSTEAD!! I KNOW I AM ONE OF THEM! EVEN IF WE DONT HAVE AS MUCH AS OTHERS....WE HAVE SOO MUCH TO BE GREATFUL FOR... THANK YOU GOD FOR LETTING US TAKE THIS RIDE WE CALL LIFE!

WHAT ARE YOU GREATFUL FOR??

firstXmomTX

Asked by firstXmomTX at 2:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i know it's nto thanksgiving or anything... i just woke up in a good mood lol... be nice to wake up feeling so greatful every morning! Whenever you feel sad or depressed... look around you i'm sure you'll notice all the good things you have going on for you. Dont compare yourself to others though.... and always remember that it could be worse... but it isnt! :D
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 2:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• oh my gosh you read my mind!! I woke up this morning just feeling very happy and greatful for everything I have :) I could pretty much ditto your list, I am very greatful as well!! Yippee!! lol
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 2:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• More than anything, I have always thanked God for blessing me with my two boys after the doctors said I could not have children.

Their health/education/a roof/food/clothes/a car though she is 11 years old and still ticking/my family/my friends/America/the freedom I have to make choices/my whole life is a blessing!!!

kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 2:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I agree w/ you ladies!! I am greatful for my wonderful husband, kids, a roof over my head and food in my cabniets!! So many more things to be greatful for but, these things for the most part in my daily life..!! Thanks for this great post!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 3:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Everyday I am thankful for my family,but, I am mostly blessed for one more day with them in life.Just to live is a blessing!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• -My in laws. Without them I wouldn't have a place to stay.
    -My husband- Who loves me more than anything even when I'm at my worst, and without him I wouldn't be pregnant with a baby boy.
    -Plenty of food. I know what's it's like to go hungry or eating nothing all day except a bowl of popcorn.
    A warm, safe home.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am so thankful for my DD. We tried over 6 years to get pregnant. She is 3 now, and everyday I remember what it was like without her, and am so glad she is here with me.
    I am thankful to be pregnant now. I am happy she seems safe, even though I had surgery right before I found out I was pregnant with her.
    I am thankful for my DH who works very hard to support us, and is amazingly good at his job.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 4:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am grateful that I wake up every morning to my daughter saying "hi mommy" always followed by a big hug and kiss.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I to am grateful for what I have, my hubby and my daughter right now. I am blessed with more then most but right now I am at a place I hate to be...selling a home for my daughter who moved out of state. I have everything I own in another place so here I have nothing almost that is mine....I know once I get my new house and be able to get all my stuff, my bed, my couch, etc I will always be grateful that I have what I do and will enjoy it, take better care of things and really appreciate the fact that I have stuff.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• To sum it all up, this is what I'm grateful for...hehe

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/LKaye29/023.jpg

Every morning at 7:30, this little stinker wakes me up with his cooing and babbling. It's funny. I'm happy every day I have him.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2008