What week...

During your pregnancy did you notice your first symptom? What symptom was it? How long after that did you decide to take a test?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 6:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was exhausted and nauseous every morning i woke uo so I just took a test @ 3 weeks and it was positive
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I just knew I was pregnant...So I took a test. But the first thing that i remember was breast tenderness.
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My cycles were not regular ranging anywhere from 24-31 days. I noticed waves of nausea beginning around day 24. I took a test on day 32.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• check out the site 2 week wait
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• here it is http://www.twoweekwait.com/web/
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i didnt really have any symptoms when i realized it. i was gonna rearrange my bedroom and something clicked in my head that i might be late (it was before i was on bc, so i never knew when i was supposed to start). so, i went and got a cheap ass test and took it that night and there was a very faint 2nd line. i called my sister and asked her about it and she made me take it over to her, then, after throwing the test at me after she saw the 2nd line, made me get another test and i had another positive result. i never did rearrange my room lol
    racergirl7

Answer by racergirl7 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I was sick every morning but I never vomitted and i love Ice cream but now if I eat it i will get sick. Now im starting to urinate more often eating more and more. Im 9 weeks now.
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i was getting sick thing i loved to eat made me sick i find out at 1week later i was pregency. im now 17 week
    march3-2011

Answer by march3-2011 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010