Guess what I saw when I took my baby to the dentist this morning? (just posting for points since I need to ask 4 questionsand bump me please ll)

There was this 3 or 4 yr old throwing a HUGE fit because she did not get to go with her brother to get her teeth clean. She had to wait. This little girl was screaming and hollering REALLY loudly and doing this in her moms lap. I think her mom got tired of it because she ended up pushing her off her lap and yelling at her saying to throw her fit on the ground. Well she did and it lasted for over 30 minutes. I did not understand why this parent allowed her child to do this and not walk up and leave. I would of.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• thats ridiculous!! i totally woulda taken my child outta there..other people dont need to listen to my kid have a tantrum!! its a lil thing called consideration!! not many ppl have that these day
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't understand this either, bump!

Answer by older at 6:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• bumped
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thanks for the bump!
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010