are you researching anything right now?

if so, what & why? I am planning a carefully budgeted wedding vow renewal vacation for my husband and I. I am spending about an hour a day tracking prices, looking for new deals, etc.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I always am! Right now it is stem cell information for a project for work (yes I have to bring work home with me. At home I am researching landscaping stuff because I am planting alot around the house.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 7:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• New car. Hubby just got a new one and it's my turn now!
    crayburn001

Answer by crayburn001 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I guess myself...I white pages myself and they have this link to Spokeo right there...and it says I am married to Joe and has my last name...I am so laughing right now...I have never claimed to to married and who is Joe (i get mail to and Joe~junk mail like johnsmith type)....it says all sorts of stuff...shit..

you should Spokeo yourself...it makes me look better that the real me...like my house (which people have a link to via white pages)..it looks good on google map...I got good roof!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 6:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• nothing
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 6:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2010