For those that voted for Obama (like me)...

I'm not political at all, but I thought I would ask this. And no, I don't have any regrets about voting for him.

But do you think if given the choice of another Democrat, do you think Hillary Clinton would have been the better choice? She was my first choice, and had she not lost the primary, I would have voted for her. I'm curious if you think she would have been better or do you think Obama was the better choice?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Mrs.Clinton was my first choice as well. But Obama is great president. If she throws her hat into the race in 2012, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Honestly, I think Hillary would have made an EXCELLENT president, but I really don't know which would have been better in the long run... Because I truly believe Obama does his best to make a difference, under very difficult circumstances. Would Hillary have gotten less opposition from the Party of No? Impossible to tell.... I'm sure either way, people would have bitched about SOMETHING.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• According to the Obama Campaign team, Chris Mathews, etc~ Hillary ran a racist campaign against Obama. Do you agree? Do you think the Obama Campaign Team, a few at MSNBC made that up?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• So you are saying politicians throw the race card when it is adventageous to their career?  Hrmmm, where have I seen that before???

Do you want the Liberal Approved Huff Po link

Politico

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Here is a link that talks about her fighting accusations

If you were so into Hillary, I would think you would know about all of this...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I still think Obama was the better choice.

Answer by older at 7:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Forgive me Mrs.Halloween.... forgive me for accusing you of being 'into' Hillary... I wouldn't wish that on anyone.. ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I still prefer Obama but have hopes for Hillary in the future.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• lol It's all good. =D
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 7:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like her, I am still happy with my choice though

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010