MY S/O HAS BEEN CHEATING ON ME FOR AWHILE AND THEN BACK IN AUGUST I MESSED UP AND NOW HE IS MAD AT ME BUT I ONLY DID IT ONCE AND THE THING IS HE PUT LEFT ME AND MY KIDS IN THE COLD AND GOT HER PREGNANT! IS THIS FAIR OR NOT.

sniyah

Asked by sniyah at 2:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Cheating is never "fair", and it's never right.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Well if hes been cheating on you for awhile, why did you stay with him? Since you made the choice to stay and decided to cheat on him (at least that is what I am getting from the post) then you are both in the wrong. Why would it be fair that you did to him what he did to you and now you are on here bitching about it????
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 3:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Men nearly always have double standards. They can dish it out, but very seldom can they take it. You're better off without him although you probably can't see it right now.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• wow you have a messed up situation. I am assuming that you got upset with him when he cheated so for you to turn around and cheat is just as bad if not worse. You are nothing more than a hypocrite. Both of you have issues and maybe you are perfect for each other instead of better apart.

Nothing is fair when you cheat.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I think it's fair enough. You knew he was cheating on you and decided to stay with him. That means that you allowed him an open relationship, which can otherwise mean that you agreed to be his fall back plan when other things don't work out, aka=booty call. He has a relationship with another person, they got pregnant and want to live together. What's not fair about it?

Anonymous

• I am a firm believer that 2 wrongs never make a rite, it doesn't "even the score" or make it fair. Ur both wrong. But as far as "y did u stay w/ him, u allowed him 2 have an open relationship & y r u bitchin gabout it now?", IMO those r pretty unfair comments bc I think (& I'm not saying I no 4 sure) we've all had an asshole (as well as have screwed up) in out life at some point or another. .
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• As far as getting her pregant, yes u have the rite 2 b upset, but u also need 2 realize that the child they're having 2gether is "THEIR CHILD" n "THEIR RESPONSIBILITY" & really none of ur business bc as long as he doesn't neglect the child(ren) u have w/ him & if he does (financially speaking), take him 4 child support as well as try 2 agree on visitation or shared custody. Otherwise, I would let him go bc just as much as ur wrong 2, it doesn't give him the rite 2 make himself seem like the only victim. Bottom line, ur kids come 1st, no matter what & if that means letting him go, so be it
    LovingParent08

• Are you kidding me? Who this is really unfair to is the kids involved in this situation. One of you needs to grow up and start acting like an adult.
    Anonymous

• Men always think that is is SO horrible when it's done to them but if they are doing it they don't care. It's selfishness...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Why would you think he would be forgiving to your cheating as you were to his? Men view sex totally differernt that women...

Life is never fair....we learn, we grow and then we move on...it's time that you moved on and take him getting another woman pregnant is a sign that you deserve better...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 12:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008