What is your most favorite childhood memory?

Growing up, we lived in the L.A. area, and without fail, during the summer, my mom would fry up some chicken and dad would take us to the beach every Sunday. We'd swim, go to a nearby park and have our chicken meal, then walk along the beach.

MsIrene05

Asked by MsIrene05 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My favorite childhood memory is when my parents took me and my siblings to Grand Canyon in 1976. I was 11 years old, and my mother's family lived in Colorado, so we took a family vacation to see them and to see Grand Canyon. I hope one day soon I can take my DH and son there.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Riding my horses... I got my first horse when I was 6, and from then on, till I moved to the US, I spent just about every waking minute with them. I still miss having horses. Oh well, maybe I'll win the lottery one of these days, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Going on vacation every year to visit the Grandparents and cousins
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• dad used to take me to a library out of town every weekend then take me to dairy queen!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010