Where to get pictures for a collage..

I am doing a collage in my bedroom of black and white beach photos or paris. I have gone online to find pics to print but have found that its qite expensive to download copywrited pics and if i just copy an image off the web, the resolution is very grainy when printed. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get some pics?

lybra975

Asked by lybra975 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Have you tried like going to photobucket or flickr?
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• travel mags or brochures visit a travel agent see if they have any to give away
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 6:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Why the beach or Paris? Take interesting photos with your own digital camera and print them in black and white with your own printer. Take them on the highest res. your camera allows to help with grainy. And go for an interesting part of a building, an arch, a window, a door knob. You'll be amazed at what your own town has if you go look.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Outside of going to Paris yourself I think I'd take my camera and take my own pictures of the beach or a park.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010