• In the Spotlight:

what can you post in your journel if I can not post my website for motivated moms home buisness I am with?

I am not allowed to advertise the company I am with. so how can I advertise if I can not put my website in my journel?

momwith2boys70

Asked by momwith2boys70 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can advertise your business in a journal post if you put it in the marketplace.
    tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Hi momwith2boys70,

There are several places to advertise on CafeMom:

You can talk about your business on your CafeMom homepage, or you can add a journal post, just make sure that journal post is flagged correctly as an advertisement.

You can also post about your business in groups that allow advertising -- be sure to check the group guidelines.

You can send messages to moms who specifically ask about your business, but shouldn't randomly message moms through the site.

Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you enjoy CafeMom!

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008