SOO CUTE! What have your little one said today to make you smile?

I got in the shower and normally when i get out i pull my hair back into a ponytail wet! but tonight i decided since she was going to bed in aa 1/2 hr anyways i would leave it down, when i came out and sat down on the couch my dd (22 months old) comes over and puts her fingers threw my hair and looked at me with a big smile and said pretty mommy! I was LIke aww thank you baby!!!
I was just expecting her to come over and pull out my hair like she usually does!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 7:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 5 year old had school today and when i picked her up from the bus stop she gave me a hug and said "I missed you mommy, i never stopped thinking about you today."
    stormy01

Answer by stormy01 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My 3 year old will come up and randomly hug or kiss me and say 'You're the best mom ever in the world.' -melts-
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 7:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I was in the store with my 2 DD's and my oldest (18mo) was helping me push the cart and I told her she was being a good helper she said "I know"
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my 3 yr daughter was playing with her diego toys and ran up to me and asked how do you spell dinosaur island? i told her how then asked why do you wanna know? she said i dont remember you spelled for too long.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 7:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• This wasn't today, but yesterday we went to a car club picnic and every time someone was trying to take a picture of my DD (2yo) she would say "mile, cheese". It was hysterical and she had so many photos taken b/c we haven't gone to an event since she was about 2 1/2 mos old.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I was sitting on the floor cleaning up toys, when DS,2, runs over hugs my neck real tight and say,"Love you toooooo!" It melted my heart.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Our dog was barking this morning and my two-year-old daughter told him to "Zip it, Mur-mee (Aubrey-speak for Murphy)!"
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Aww soo cute stormy01. I would say that made your day!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Oh i just love them hugs and kisses out of the blue!! they are the best Mrs.Halloween!

Very cute AMELIAMOMO2!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• LOL too funny! veronicas mom!!!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010