Confusion.

Ok i had alot of sex when i was ovulating and then i started bleeding about 8 days later and 4 days before i was supposed to start. It was super light like i never filled a pad. Well i bled for 4 days and ive been getting sick at night early mornings, sleeping all day, and my boobs still hurt, ive been nauseas and headaches and heart burns. I just had what i thought was a period and i know i couldnt be pregnant then. Im so confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take HPT. it may have been implantation bleeding, which occurs 6-12 days after fertilization.
    Anonymous

• You sound so pregnant its not even funny. Like anoymous before me said, it could be implantation bleeding so go get tested!
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 12:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2008