Essure pregnancy prevention-

Anyone have it? Anything i should know that's not in the pamphlet?

silversmom

Asked by silversmom at 7:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• I had it done last year. I LOVE it. I cannot think of anything that isn't in the pamphlet. Feel free to check out my journals on it.

purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• purpleducky

• I don't personally have it, but a very close friend of mine does. She hates it and wishes she had just gotten her tubes tied. She was in and out of the ER for months after getting it because of excessive bleeding, severe pain, infections, etc. She's still having a lot of pain from it about 6 or 7 months later. I've only known a couple of people who got it, but they hated it and regretted it immediately (and still do). I've talked to people on here who love it, though. It's like any other pregnancy prevention method: It works for some people and they love it, for others it's hell on earth.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010