my sister is a little over 10 weeks pregnant...her and her bf broke up and now she wants an abortion..can she or no

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• every one has there opinion on this but the fact of the matter is that it is still the mothers choice and if that is the route she is willing to take so be it...She can still do it I know of someone who did it when she was 12 weeks that is the last chance she will have to get it done after that not many doctors will want to so if she has made up her mind she has to do it within 2 weeks if not she has to go through with her pregnancy...Tell her I said GL
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i think she still can, she will need to ask her doc maybe, but try to get her to at least consider a different route to go, adoption maybe or maybe that she isn't thinking clearly because of the break up.
    stormy01

Answer by stormy01 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm sorry. If she was already planning to go ahead with the pregnancy I think it's sad that she is letting a man determine her choice. Personally I would ask her to see if maybe adoption would be an option. There are so nay loving families that would take that baby.
    One-n-Counting

Answer by One-n-Counting at 7:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• why would she murder her baby because they broke up? if she doesn't want to raise the baby then she can put the baby up for adoption? this baby already has a heart beat and brain activity. She shouldn't punish the baby.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• She could but she should be positive she wants to. I'm not gonna judge but tell her to think it through.
    joleigh81

Answer by joleigh81 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• The same as the girls above, though I will mention there is a group on cafemom full of people wanting to adopt, she could check it out.
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 7:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• why would she want to do this just cause they broke up?its not the babys fault
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• h shouldnt kill her baby over a man.... any man!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I am 4 weeks pregnant and already love this baby...even if my fiance left me I would keep it. It's not the baby's fault. This is so sad....I hate abortion:(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i agree with worriedmommy..so she's killing her baby over a man...how sad
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 8:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2010