My 15 month old and pillows!!!

Ok so my 15 month old has a horrible stuffy nose. I let her sleep in my bed with a pillow when we sleep together, but I never have a allowed her to have a pillow in her crib. Do you think I should let her tonight so she can sleep elevated and possibly get a good nights sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i don't see why not if she can lift her head. My dd has had a pillow since she was about 9 months old and able to roll over and crawl!
    I find that she sleeps alot better with a pillow! But thats just my opinion!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• try foldong a towel and putting it under the end of the matress. This will elevate her head and you will feel safer!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think 15 months is old enough; if she's pretty mobile then I don't think it should be an issue.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My son got his own pillow at about 15 months. I just got a travel sized one. I also keep the head of his bed elevated during cold season with a rolled up towel (he's in a toddler bed. Someting bigger will be needed for a twin)
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I agree with the 1st response, you can also get a firm pillow and put it under her crib mattress so that it elevates the crib if you aren't comfortable giving her a pillow all night.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 7:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I think it would be fine. YM daughter was about that age when she got her first pillow. If you are comfortable with it go for it
    cherriechixie

Answer by cherriechixie at 8:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010