Do you allow your children to throw balls in the house?

We do...we always have- we don't really have anything that we'd be upset over if it were to be broken- the only thing is the TV and they know not to throw it towards that.

The only thing that has ever been broken was a picture frame.

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 8:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no they are not allowed in our house
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• nope, Nope ,Nope they aren't allowed to wrestle in the house either darn grown men
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• No.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Not a chance. We have huge windows everywhere, we're on the third floor and we rent.....so for safety and responsibility reasons, nope.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• No... there is inside behavior and out side behavior. That would fall under outside behavior.

I have had children to my home who have not learned inside vs. outside behavior. Personally I find it extremely bothersome that their parents havent taught them proper behavior and leave it up to others to set rules. But they learn them... and they know what they are allowed to do in MY home.

I might add that I fully expect boys AND girls to rough house, play hard, and get dirty.... but in the proper setting.  I dont have any whimpy prissy kids.  I think contact sports and dirty play are a MUST for children... but in a proper setting.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• no never
    2ndiapers

Answer by 2ndiapers at 8:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Balls are an outside toy. They are not to be thrown in or towards my house. She has little tiny balls that she plays with that belong to the cats or are parts of inside toys but we don't throw them. She can throw and kick her larger balls outside and she knows that.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yes but only cause my son is 3 and cant throw very well. But once he mastered it, done then he can go out side and toss the ball around.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2010