why don't I get my period?

I'm on the pill and I missed one, toward the end of my pack. so I took plan-b three days later. I took it at noon and then the 2nd one at midnight because the intructions said to take it 12 hrs later. well the point is that I'm already on a new pack and I still don't have my period so it's a wk late. I do get cramp here and then but no bledding. I took my 2nd pregnancy test today and both were neg. I never been late, why is this happenning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• more than likey a combination of you missing the pill and having to double up and being stressed out about being pregnant. Stress can make it not start.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• well i think your pregnant wait another week and take a pregnancy test and see what it says let us know
    candyomen21

Answer by candyomen21 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• So did you take any of the inactive pills at the end of the pack? If not, you're probably experiencing the same thing that happens if you were to just take nothing but active pills... you don't get a period. Similar to that one pack of pill that Seasonale pill.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 8:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn and ask them.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2010