La La Lucy Doll?

My 3 year old just told me that she asked Santa (she has this thing where she looks at the sky and talks to him LOL) for a La La Lucy doll. Does anyone have any idea what she is talking about she said it has button eyes and "it cares and it loves and its magical" I have NO IDEA what she is talking about and once I get home from work the tv is usually off so I don't see ads. Can someone help me out?

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I've seen a newer doll in the toy section at wal-mart. This doll reminds me of the mom on Coraline and has button eyes... I'm not sure of the name, but that is the only button-eyed doll I can think of. Try walmart.com or something maybe?
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I looked at wm.com and didn't see what I was looking for... Hope you find it!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have seen those too. I found what she was talking about. It is a Lalaloopsey doll.
    MooNFaeRie30

Comment by MooNFaeRie30 (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I just started searching all the dolls at toys r us
    MooNFaeRie30