What would you say is your worst character defect?

I have many, but would say some of my most prevailent are going to extremes, past and future tripping and being too sensitive in some cases.

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 8:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HA HA! Just kidding ladies!!
    I'm a worry wart (hence my username), I dont get mad often (so people think they can walk all over me), I love to help others (but again, people try to use me and walk all over me), I have a hard time saying no. I give in too easy to my kids sometimes, too open and I also wear my feelings on my face. I don't have a filter at times...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I seem to be missing the filter between my brain and my mouth. I seem to just say whatever I am thinking regardless of whether it is PC or not.
    Also, I lack patience, I tend to be obsessive and I have a bad irish temper
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Quick to anger. I tend to over react. Then think about it and realize I over reacted because I got angry before I thought it through.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• temper, bad temper, i wish i knew what i could do about it before....
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I am sensitive and I sometimes wear my feelings on my face.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 8:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have quite a few... most people do lol. For me my worst two are
    -i am a worry-wart I am that person that prepares for the worst and hopes for the best in all situations
    -i can be overly sensitive at times to what people say even when i try not to be
    I think though that by knowing yourself and being able to admit your flaws is the best way to know the world around you and why you react to the world the way you do :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Bad temper as well :(
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 8:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It takes a lot to get me mad but once I'm mad I'm furious. It makes people think they can walk all over me because I don't get mad easily, then when I blow up I come off looking like a total jerk :( Plus I am rediculously jealous. I grew up watching a cheating father then when he was gone my moms long time boyfriend cheated and used me as his personal diary then every boyfriend I've had has cheated on me. My husband hasn't but I get suspiscious over nothing because it's like I'm waiting for it to happen. I really honestly don't think my husband would ever cheat on me, he's crazy about me. I just can't help overthinking everything :P
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 9:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Mine is that I have a short fuse and lose it frequently (trying to change that)

I am also a worry wart.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm too sexy for my own good.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010