Im Confused.

Ok i had alot of sex when i was ovulating and then i started bleeding about 8 days later and 4 days before i was supposed to start. It was super light like i never filled a pad. Well i bled for 4 days and ive been getting sick at night early mornings, sleeping all day, and my boobs still hurt, ive been nauseas and headaches and heart burns. I just had what i thought was a period and i know i couldnt be pregnant then. Im so confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• YOU STILL COULD BE PREGGO, TAKE A TEST ANS SEE FOR SURE.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 3:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• If the bleeding was earlier and lighter than normal, it could have been implantation bleeding. The timing sounds right.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I just don't want to be dissapointed and i mean from what i hear alot of ppl bleed but not that many.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who concieved her third child with her husband, and had a very light period around the time she was due, but she was still pregnant, in fact she gave birth a few days ago! The amount you shed doesn't sound like it's enough to rule out pregnancy. And BTW, my mom had light periods with me for the first 5 months she was pregnant. Get yourself a test, call the OB for a blood test if you don't trust HPT.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2008