dr. phil family

Of course your world doesnt revolve around them and you have more important things to worry about lol. I feel that way too! But those Dr. Phil episodes are riveting! What is your p.o.v? Are you pro-Alex or her mom? I switched between both lol but since they found out her baby was born addicted to meth my feelings have changed for Alex. Sometimes she had the pity me attitude which I kinda did, especially the way her mom treated her in the hospital, but not anymore.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 8:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have never been pro Alex, and after today just confirms my feelings even more about the selfish *itch. I hope she loses her parental rights to all her children.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• omg!!!! i watched it today, its the first time ive seen that show with them on it for a couple years now!! omg i was disgusted!!!! i cant believe alex...from everything i saw today im pro mom!!! but, like i said, i dont know the whole story
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2010