i have been ttc and 13-14 days post ovulation i had an ultra sound....

i know it is too soon to see anything... if i was pregnant but my doc said that the lining of my uterus was a lil thick and had some fluids and she wants to give me a biopsy!! well could this all be because im pregnant, i mean i had blood work done about two weeks ago came back fine.. and my pap did too i have no cyst or anything my periods have just been like 3 or 4 days late each month... anyone know experience this??

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• I think you should wait to see if you really are preggo. and with you period coming late every month it could be a sign that you are. remember every woman is different so you cant always go by what everybody else has gone through and you know your body better than anybody....I hope this helped...
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010