How light, dark, etc was your pregnancy test?

When I found out I was pregnant the 1st test I took was faint and skinny. The vertical line of the + was not in the middle so I took another one and the same thing happend but the line was much darker. Thats when I went to the er and they confirmed it. After that I got online and i have seen that a lot of ppl dont like the blue dye hpt because of false positives. I just wanted to know how other mothers feel about blue vs. pink dye. Just a question plus Im bored.....

mommie42011

Asked by mommie42011 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about pink vs blue, but when I used a test with my second it took what felt like forever to be able to see the line and it was super faint. I had such a hard time seeing it I almost thought my mind was playing tricks on me. But only one thing will make that line change colors.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yeah i have my 1st appt 2morrom and im nervous but since ive found out ive been trying to eat healthy and get a lot of rest. i took another one today to keep in my scrapebook and its much darker than before.
    mommie42011

Comment by mommie42011 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I had a digital test, it said pregnant. But I think w/ my first pregnancy, the lines were kind of light, but I can't remember anymore. I miscarried that one.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I like the pink dye, I got 1 regular line and 1 faint line.... 4 times! haha
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Mine was so faint I thought I was kidding myself I asked hubby like am i seeing things or is that a line?! he said it was and i still wasn't convinced. so i waited a week and took another and got a bold positive! now i am 24 weeks pregnant yay!!
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 8:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Iwas 4 weeks pregnant when i took one..or maybe even a couple days less and my line(on a pink dye test) wasVERY dark, but we later found out i was carring twins! soi had a lot of hcg..lol
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 8:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• With my first it was a screaming second line no mistaking it lol. With my second I used a digital and it said pregnant.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010