I HAVE THIS COLD I HAVE SNEEZYING COUGH AND SORE THROAT IS THERE NE THING I CAN TAKE ? IM 8 WEEKS PREGNANT

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not really but if you feel really bad you could take tyleno. the one thats for flu and cold. tyleno is okay for when ur prego. and for your throat buy some throat candy medicene. ask the pharmacys at the drug store
    good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• tylenol cold and sudafed -- NOT AT THE SAME TIME THO
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 3:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• for a sore throat use something that will soothe it. Drink some peppermint tea, that will help with the stuffy nose that might accompany the sneezing. I bought some when i had the exact same symptoms, and i was better the next day. I just got good rest as well. i didnt take any meds either, just ate some chicken soup and drank some tea. Oh, i also gargled warm salt water. :)
    I hope you feel better.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• tylenol DM WILL NOT HURTBABY
    mami4girls

Answer by mami4girls at 4:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Try as many natural things as you can like sitting in a steamy room, gargling with salt water, putting a humidifier in your room at night...but you can take plain Sudafed.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Tylenol or sudafed.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008