Looking for a job?

Im a stay at home mother looking for a job, that still allows me to be at home but really need the extra cash! I could use the help....i scare to get on here to try stuff cuz i dont want to be scamed!

Mrs.Hagan

Asked by Mrs.Hagan at 3:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't blame you for being afraid of scams! There are a lot of them out there. One thing to keep in mind...NEVER pay for a home J.O.B. BUT you will ALWAYS have to invest something into a home business. There is a HUGE difference between the two. I invite you to come to my page and check out the info...I have a lot on there!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• If you are looking for a job, I would recommend going to the forums at www.wahm.com. Also, this site has some wah jobs. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_there_any_real_work_at_home_companies_that_are_not_scams

Tthere are 2 craft companies that I know of that actually pay. The first is Disciples Cross, but I couldn't bend the nails because of my carpal tunnel. (Despite what they say, the nails are not easy to bend.) You can buy pre-bent nails, however the necklaces you make with pre-bent nails cannot be sold back to Disciples Cross. If you have a local market for that kind of thing, then it might be worth it. This is their site: http://www.disciplescross.com/.
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• There is also New England Crafters. They have a bunch of different crafts. This is true for both companies - if you intend on selling the craft back it has to be done well!! They both require high quality finished products. I'm going to try a craft from New England Crafters after Christmas is done. Here is their site: http://magicalgiftdollhouses.com/.

NOW - I'm also going to tell you about a work at home business I'm with. It's an opportunity with a health and wellness company. They have products you use everyday, and you don't have to throw any parties or sell any inventory. If you're interested in it, send me a PM. If not, I hope that this info helps! I had to split it between 2 answers because I couldn't fit all the links in! Too many letters.
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Check out my website: www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com... I also have www.glimpses.synthasite.com... They might be able to help you come up with something.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• That's definitely understandable about not wanting to be scammed. I was afraid of that as well, until I started working with the company that I work with now. It really gave me security knowing that they're a 21 yr. old company and have an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau. I have so much fun and am able to be home with my newborn baby and my little girl. If you want to learn more about what I do you can visit my website at www.workathomeunited.com/shadow29. Whatever you find, make sure it is something that you believe in!
    purecity

Answer by purecity at 6:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Check out my profile, I work from home and it is legitimate. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to contact me by email or by phone. I can explain how everything works.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• There are many opportunities out there. The fact is trying to find one that fits YOUR needs and not someone elses. In todays setting, everyone is about green, health, wellness and an extra income. With my company you get all these plus more. 52 years and growing....look over my journals and profile for more info and let me know if you are interested and/or have any questions...Good Luck~!!!
    Crystal
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• This is free and legitimate. I have been doing this for over 15 months now. If you have questions let me know.  http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 11:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Check out the company ' World Wide" It's what I work with and I love it! My husband was with it before I came into the picture. I am now 21, pregnant with our second child and after this baby is born I am going to be RETIRED! Check it out on your own, if you are interested.. check back with me and I will give you some more information.
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• http://website.ws/dashadegeorge08
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2008