what do i do?

Ok i just found out i was prego 2day and thy said my due date is 5-6-2011 but the first time thy said i conseved between aug 12-19 thn the second time thy said aug 11-17 but i allways have sex with my bf all the time unpertected thn i had sex with anothr guy on aug 20 so i dnt know whos it is can someone tell me or help me plz im scared!

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only way you will know is to get a paternity test.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Your first ultrasound will come up with a more accurate conception date (within a week) but if you slept with both of them pretty close together in time, you'll only know with a DNA test.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I agree with the other two ladies.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:44 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The 1st Ultrasound always has the most accurate dates. However, it can be up to a week off. If you slept with them both that close together then it won't be possible to know until the baby is born and you can have a DNA test done. Godo Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i concur with the others, but i also say 'wth why did you cheat?' now you'll be freaking out the whole pregnancy......JTF
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 1:08 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• could be either guys sperm can live up to a week no way of knowing unless u get dna test.did u and bf split up does he know about this other guy?
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010