freindship

Would you cut your friendship ties on facebook if you knew your family member stole from you and took all your kids things? Mind you this person is a grown adult almost 30 yrs old. She apologized just not to our faces she called on the phone. I think she should come face to face and apologize,regardless were pressing charges also she's a pill popping druggy. I feel sorry for her poor little baby girl,and it also pisses me off because this girl has bad mouthed other people for doing the same exact thing as her. I think its gonna take a lot to be her friend again and I don't think I will ever be able to trust her again.Maybe I'm out of line or overly sensitive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• facebook??? seems like you should be more concerned about cutting ties in real life....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I cut off all ties with my druggie husband. She lived with us for six months to get on her feet and just stole from us to support her drug habit instead of finding a job. We kicked her out and she made death threats to us. I haven't talked to her since.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i wouldn't talk to her at all. i'd call cps since she's a druggie. her daughter deserves a better life than that. i'd block her on facebook and block her number so she can't contact you.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• CUT HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE.........

you can really, only have 2 choices yes or no ?

no maybes ???
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• cut her off so that maybe she could hit rock bottom sooner and get the help she desperately needs.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i agree I would cut her out, stealing is never good no matter what its for.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I might keep the facebook open if shes not harassing you on it. That way you could keep an eye on her baby.
    missisue

Answer by missisue at 11:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010