Help:

I am 34 weeks and 2 days today but the baby has been head down for about a month or so and I've been having the absolute WORSE pelvic pressure ever for the last 2 days I mean I literally wanna get up and just start crying it hurts so bad. And the back pain is constant today along with the pelvic pressure. Could this mean that i'm possibly about to go into labor? and the baby has been moving SOOOO MUCH today it's unreal. What does all this mean? labor or just being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be labor. Please call your midwife/doctor and tell them. To me it sounds like labor. But im not a doctor, nor a midwife.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• u know i was going to ask the same thing..i am 38 weeks and 6 days and i am having the same problem..it hurts like hell so i know where you are coming from on this
    s.bryant

Answer by s.bryant at 4:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It never ever ever hurts to get checked out although as you get into the final stage of pregnancy it is common to feel totally uncomfortable! Hope you are ok!
    BabyRNAlisa

Answer by BabyRNAlisa at 4:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Sounds like the baby has dropped down lower in the pelvis. It usually happens in the last few weeks of pregnancy. He could have also gotten turned around where his face is facing your front. That will cause pain. One of mine did that. It could also be worse if you are about to go into labor.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008