Has anyone gone to any class reunions?

My S/O and I have been to a few. The 1st one wasn't bad everyone looked about the same, but then after that boy did the shit hit the fan. Some were really older looking, some heavier, many of the guys werre bald. And the deaths were a real shocker. All in all we always had a good time seeing old friends.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mine should be coming up.. my first one.. hopefully i will get to attend!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• See no idea what would motivate anyone else, only because the reasons to have a reunion with people are usually for being reminded of the milestones, and it would just remind me of the obstacles, and heartaches.
    People are usually nice be nature. Only in a reunion everyone isn't the way tehy are seeing everyday life. It's a geared up way to see how far who's gotten. Who's made what out of life, married, children, jobs, what's the future looking like. It's nice to see this more than once every 10 yrs. and it's a shame that it's not celebrated each year or even more per year. Still it's not changing my views of these people since I have my views in my mind, not even to impress a class I didn't bond with. Will this change the present bond? If it did, I'd go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• no, but I would like to
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 9:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• OMG no way..Was so happy to get out of there and I ain't going back!!
    freetobeme_ru

Answer by freetobeme_ru at 9:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Not very exciting for me. Went with my friends and hung out with the same friends there, chatted with a few different people but overall everyone mostly stuck to the same friends we'd always had.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Nope, we haven't had one yet... I can't wait for it though!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My 20 year is coming up in October.... I'm not looking forward to it at all. I don't know if we will go or not, it's a 2 hour drive one way, and I just don't know if it's worth it. The cost of gas, plus the cost of attending is 70.00... Not to mention I was happy to be away from most of them when I graduated...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• If I did then I may be in jail. High school was so awful & the kids were very mean! I would never go
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• After you go to the first few...it starts it go downhill from there. Not to many people want to go anymore so they don't respond. And anyway no one has ever said that it's exciting after that point.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No this year should have been my 10 year but my class did not get one. I was really upset. I wish I had the money to do it myself!
    cally101123

Answer by cally101123 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010