This could be considered a long lecture question, just not for points.

Last month my nieces boyfriend joined a local church, he's not such a bad person, nor is he judmental, or unusually acting to be something, it seemed he was sincerely going to church for his "best" so to speak. He has not got any job, and doesn't have any work future. This isn't bad, it's just his life. I accept him in his ways. Only my niece said the other night he said a prayer loud enough to hear, and it was him asking for a relationship,(he's already in one with her), and he wanted him to be more godly, and choose a good mate. IT SEEMED that he was praying for something already there. WHY? I put this is health due to his bad health all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• what is his health issue?
    maybe he was praying for god to continue to bless him with a good relationship and make your niece the one who will be the chosen wife for him
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Why would anyone question the relationship at a time when she's always gone out on a limb for him all his time they were / are together.? It makes me wonder what he thinks of her, like more of what HE thinks not what a great support she is to him, it seems that if it weren't for her being together he would never have any belief in anything. I guess he is evaluating or more aptly reevaluating the reality of all her support.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Maybe he was praying to develop a good relationship with God. All you can do is ask him what he meant. But then he knows she was eavesdropping on his personal conversation with God.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2010