Need some suggestions

We are comming up on our 8 yr anniversary. We want to do something fun in or around the Orlando area, but our anniversary is 12/31. There are going to be people everywhere in this area trying to celebrate. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what else we might be able to do that is adult friendly and fun?

coala

Asked by coala at 9:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you thought about maybe stsying home? I know you are home most of the time, but you could make it more romantic then it normally is. Like a special dinner, have someone babysit the kid/s, you get some special lingere. Make it more "adult" time then what it normally is.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I talked to this guy once and he had a real romanic Idea he rented a u-haul and set up a candle lit dinner fr 2. I though was a geat idea. Use your imagination.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010