What happens when there is no best answer or maybe no answer?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 9:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i had an unanswered question floating out there forever so I finally made a new question "Who wants a best answer?" First person to find my unanswered question and answer it gets best answer...it was answered in like 2 min.

as for no best answer...you just gotta choose one even if you don't like any answers...sorry
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• You pick the best answer of those available or you choose to close your question and lose 5 points.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• the questions just sit there and pile up. I've seen a question that was created in 07'
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Link it in another question and sometimes you will get a better response the second go around. Or you can ask someone specifically to answer a certain question.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I usually delete my questions after some point and no one has given a best answer.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 10:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i dont really know but i am sure pretty much what the other two said...
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• When my question goes unanswered I leave it there and one person with a more informed answer will get BA. If no answer is BA I give it to the lowest level.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010