my achy breaky pelvis!

Is it normal to feel achy in the pelvis, I feel like its deep down in the pelvis. theres been a few days of it, and now its starting to go away. I am only 6 weeks pregnant, is this okay? Have you experienced the same thing or are haivng the same. Its hurts and then not, hurts when i have a sudden movement or sitting in a scrunched up manner. ouch! Now it is passing away which is good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, it's normal pains. It's your body stretching. Your hips can hurt too. Somewhere in the beginning of my 2nd trimester, I started getting these sharp shooting pains real low, it was everything stretching. Nothing to be too alarmed about. Walking helped some. And, just to let you know, you can start having braxton hicks at any point in your pregnancy. Mine started around 5 months.

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 4:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008