What's your "sex personality?" adult content

I just took this quiz from Discovery Health and this is what I got. My score was a 73.

"The results of the test suggest that you are very open-minded when it comes to sexuality. You seem to welcome new experiences within the realm of sex and even if you aren't comfortable with a particular ingredient of sex, you are very nonjudgmental of those who indulge themselves. You are not threatened by the diverse sexual tastes that make this world go round. In fact, you seem to be willing to tolerate sexual behavior that colors outside of the lines of 'normalcy,' as long as both partners are into it. Keep up the healthy attitude! "

Which result did you get, those of you who don't mind sharing?

While this IS just for fun, I'll put it in Relationships, because it is about relations. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/questions/sex_personality_abridged_1.html
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Thanks Mommy of two, I can't believe I left out the link, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I received a 48
    The results of the test suggest that you are a progressive-minded conservative when it comes to sexuality. You are open to new sexual ideas and behavior, but only to a certain limit. There is some "taboo" sexual behavior that crosses your personal threshold of comfort. With a partner of a similar attitude, yours can be a healthy and fun sex life. Just beware of judging others for coloring outside the lines of what you consider 'sexual normalcy'.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I got a 77...same category as you
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 88
    Same paragraph as yours.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 10:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 65 progressive minded conservative. Sounds about right.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 79...Same as you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• 88
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I got a 92... holy smokes!!! Am I a freaky-deak??? LOL!
    Honestly, I don't care if I am.. I like me and I like my sex life with my bf! Tehehe!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• lol, right there with you feelinyummy..yea 98. umm I have the libido of a 17 year old boy
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010