Would you ever tell a person that they stank and would you get mad if some1 told u that?

kina803

Asked by kina803 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Health

• lol I've told my kids that when they've had dirty diapers and dh that when he's come in from mowing the lawn and even my mom that when she hits the cologne button and forgets to release. But I say it with a smile and not a mean way. I've had to sit next to a coworker before that never bathed and the b.o was BAD. So bad that the manager bought her soap and deoderant. She used them then went back to not bathing. It was super gross. She someone always had the $ though for artificial nails and drive thrus.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• If I didnt know the person then no, I wouldnt just go up like "You effin' stink!!"... Lol.. If I knew them I would just be like, "Whens the last time you bathed?!" Lol, they'd get the hint. & I wouldnt get mad if it were someone I knew who said I stunk, lol.. Even though I try to avoid that whole situation by bathing!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i would get mad but the type of person i am i probally would tell them or atleast hint around
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I wouldnt be mad i would be embarrassed. No I don't think I could tell a stranger that but I tell my brothers that all the time because it's the truth
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i tell dh flat out, and i expect him to tell me if i do. he's not as blunt as i am though. he hints around more than anything, while i'm like ew you stink lol. normally, though, we know if we stink lol. it's normally after he works out or on the car or something. me, it's if it's really hot and i've been working outside or chasing the kids, ect.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Why do they stink? Sometimes people have medical conditions that might cause a body odor. I would not tell anyone unless I knew them really well, and then I would ask them in private.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It depends on who the person is, I would hint that they may need a bath or perfume! lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2010