Help me please with my menu!

Hi!
Im opening a bakery and offering mostly doughnuts. I have so many crazy ideas that myself and kiddos helped me come up with. The problem is I have so many though :) Can you look at my website and please pick 5 that you would want to try or that sound the best to you?!!! Thank you so much for all of your help!
www.omahaswirls.com is my site url :)

Momof3many

Asked by Momof3many at 4:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Ooo! Do I get a sample?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Actually, funny you mentioned it, because I am humoring a mail order option for my goodies!
    Momof3many

Answer by Momof3many at 5:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• are you serious? i can only pick 5? im looking at the menu now...i think the menu selection is GREAT but i understand needing to narrow it down for works sake. is it possible to keep the full menu for a couple of months and see what sells, and whittle it down from there? just a thought...im still looking trying to decide...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 6:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i just noticed on the cinnamon toast under the swirls originals, it has too many "with"s. it should say "by" instead of "with". sorry....im being picky...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 6:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• ok. so im will be of no help. ive done restraunt stuff before, in fact, im a well, i guess you could say cook for a swanky outfit...i have experience in this stuff...but it all sounds GREAT! i say keep as much of the menu as you can, and see what sells and what doesnt. since so much of it is different from what you can get at your average donut place, it may really take of...GOOD LUCK!
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 6:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• LOL "ivelostmyself" its ok! I need you all to point out things I can or should change! I dont mind criticism! Thank you!! :)
    Momof3many

Answer by Momof3many at 7:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• OH my oh my, I editing my menu and I see all the withs and withs LOL! Im fixing the redundancy! Thanks again!
    Momof3many

Answer by Momof3many at 7:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Looks great, just a comment on the way its typed... under the classics, most are typed with capital first letters, then down the list some of the items have some caps and some not.

I like some of the original flavors you have!
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 10:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It looks great and sounds great too! My first thought was that everything on the menu is sweet. I do realize it is a bakery menu, but not everyone eats sweets. Perhaps add some menu items to cater to the non-sweet eaters: kolaches with various ingredients: boudain, sausage, etc.
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 12:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• rcbrown, you know I had the same idea, but my landlord is saying that a business in the same strip mall is having issues with my breakfast burritos. Grrrr, so to keep the peace, I took them off :( I will have fruit cups though for a healthy alternative. I am still humoring a breakfast item other than sweets though. To tell you the truth, I like doughnuts, but steer clear of them because I get so sleepy after eating them! LOL
    Momof3many

Answer by Momof3many at 9:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2008