Does any1 want till the next morning to wash dishes?

kina803

Asked by kina803 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have waited until the next morning but I just feel a lot better when I wake up and there are no dishes in the sink... Otherwise, I feel like ugh this day has started off crappy already.. and I keep finding more and more things I need to do. Plus my husband is at home at night. He can watch the kids while I do it.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• always. it bugs my husband so i tell him if you want them done that bad, do them yourself, but i make sure i do it in a loving way
    meggy23

Answer by meggy23 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have, but if I do my husband will yell the next morning.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It seems I always have to, unless DH is home & helps. After dinner it's straighten up the kitchen & put the food away. Then dd harasses us if we don't play (straightening up takes 10 min) & at 8:30 it's bath, 9 is bed. If I don't fall asleep w/her, I can try to spend time for me or w/DH if he's home, but I'm always too full to do dishes. They get rinsed, mayb put in the dish, or just rinsed & left on the counter.
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 10:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

______________________________
    i hope you are being funny.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• All the time. Sometimes longer. Now I have a dishwasher but the pots and pans sometimes take longer for me to get washed.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I do often..I prefer not too but with 3 kids and busy schedules crap happens. For the one hubby yells if you do yell back and say YOU DO THEM! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No he really gets mad. We don't have a dish washer so I wash the dishes most times. Occasionally he will but not often. He can't stand to see a bowl or a cup sitting out in the morning. Sometimes he gets ticked off because there are too many dishes in the strainer in the morning.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2010