could i be pregnant?

My boyfriend and i had sex september 3, 4 maybe the 5 but deffentily the 3 and 4 of september of this year. I am on birth control the pill and I havent missed a pill yet. Well when him and I had sex he cummed in me and i took all my pills and havent missed any pills. Then That tuesday when I am suppose to start my period I started it. Could I still be pregnant even though I started my period or not. Cause like i said we had sex september 3, 4 and maybe the 5th and i started my period the day it always comes. Also the day that my period came before my period started on tuesday the 7th i believe it was a tuesday i took a preg test and it said not pregnant and then about 3 hours later i started my period. Could I still be pregnant. Write back. I been on birth control over a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I doubt it...but I think it's a little too soon to know for sure. And I guarantee that most if not all other posters are going to say go see your doctor or wait another couple weeks and test again...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Pee on the keyboard and I'll get back to you in 3 minutes....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I doubt it with the Birth control in your system for over a year constantly it is HIGHLY Unlikely.
    candcsmom2008

Answer by candcsmom2008 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• There is a slight chance but if you have no signs of pregnancy AND you got your pd then i dont see why you would think you were pregnant.. thats what birth control is for!!!!
    Alyssa_mommy2b

Answer by Alyssa_mommy2b at 11:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• this is a really stupid question. im sorry for being blunt. but you haven't missed a pill and you started the day you were supposed to start and the test said negative. cmon...that answer is simple. NO. if you are that scared and also have no idea about these kind of things....dont have sex.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't think so...The only way i see it being a possiblity is if you don't take your birth control properly.....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 11:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yes, your chance of getting pregnant while taking the pill correctly is .3%
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• If the pregnancy test was negative and you started your period then I would have to say your not pregnant.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:29 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I was on the pill forever and always had unprotected sex. Never got pregnant. so doubt it.
    meggy23

Answer by meggy23 at 4:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010