need advice about babies!

im having twins. but i think one baby has been in the same position for several days. is that good? he or she kicks often so i know there moving. but i didnt know that they stay in one position for long. i guess they are trying to beat up my right rib idk.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 10:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are far enough in your pg...the babies tend to flip and not flip back....I know that with both of mine they flipped put what I think was their bottoms in my ribs and never moved....It was like they were trying to break one....But with twins I am not sure... I believe that it is the same as a single pg, but if you are that concerned ask your OBGYN....If they are kicking it is most likely normal
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 11:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Maybe because there are two in there, one of them is sort of stuck in that position. You are feeling kicks, so I wouldn't worry too much! My son stayed in the same position pretty much my whole pregnancy. He was very active, but his body position did not change. He was small, and I am large, so I know he had room to move around in there, he just chose not to I guess. And he was born a very healthy normal boy :) Good luck!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I had the same issue with my son. Once he was flipped halfway through my pregnancy, he ever flipped back. I wouldn't worry about it if you are feeling them kick. Congratulations on your babies!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 10:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010