where can you get a low income morgage? And interest?

kina803

Asked by kina803 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Check out one of 2 places your local library and 2 your local housing authority they may have some resources good luck.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Habitat for Humanity. If your income qualifies, you put in so many volunteer hours helping build other people's homes and they will help you build one too. Look up the organization online. My husband helps out whenever he gets a chance. All of the labor is volunteer. Habitat buys land at the cheapest price they can and helps get a mortgage for you. The only thing your mortgage consists of is the land and the materials. I think I read somewhere that the average mortgage is around $450/month (at least in our area).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2010