Has anyone here been in a movie before homemade or not? (Not Pornos)

My father wrote and directed a homemade scary movie and I was the lead actress in it we had people all over the coast in our movie it was great. Our movie was selected to be in a couple of film fest...I loved acting in it I got to show off my martial arts and kick some ass lol...Well if your interested you can watch our movie trailer on youtube.com its called the Diary killings by Richard Collins. Let me know what you think.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you post a link?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yes.  When I was in high school, a film crew came out to film a movie and my friend and I were extras in the bleachers along half the school.   The film got canned before it was released though but I did get to meet Norman Fell from Three's Company lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Why don't pornos count? hehe
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I was an extra in "Butter" and "Straw Dogs". My son was an extra in a Hallmark movie.."Front of the Class".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Just a home movie done for a school project. I knew a guy who made movies cuz he was a film student but I never got to be in any of his movies
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• No, but I may hang out on a Hollywood street corner and get noticed! I am only 20 min. away from there, lol

singing

NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• What about a sex tape? Does that count? Smiles
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010