Did you have to do something to supplement your income?

I had to take photos of kids in school for yearbooks. It sounds easy, but it's takes alot of devotion. It requires getting up at 4:30 am, in order to arrive at a school and set up my equipment by 7:00 am. Since the economy has changed I've had to sacrafice my sleep in many ways. Now I am working on a webiste to earn more extra money on specialty photography. I'd love to sew and make bake for extra income as well, but need to find the time. What about you?

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 10:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have had two jobs for a couple of years. I let it go earlier this year. I work FT then taught college on the side. Sometimes you just need a little more.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I cut hair. I went to beauty school and cut, color and style friends and family hair. In these times, you can never turn down a job.
    Shasta314

Answer by Shasta314 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Can you do sewing alterations, pillows, drapes, etc in your home? Network to get a clientele established. I did this for many years before we moved.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010