Do you believe in love at first sight???

i didnt until i met my husband.... the second i looked into his green eyes i knew he was the one for me!!!

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 11:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you can know that this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, but I think real love takes time to develop. Heck, I've been married almost 46 years, and our love is still developing!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I don't know if it's love but I know after five minutes with SO I knew I didn't want anyone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Oh yes I sure do.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I do. Maybe not in the cheesy, I'm head-over-heels-in-love-with-this-person way, but I definitely knew when I looked at my husband. Instantly. It was different from every other crush/infatuation; instead of a jolting "wow he's hot" kind of thing, it was like coming home. That's the only way I can put it.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I'm living it... We've met in July, Moved in together in January - been together almost 7 years since...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I do...After see my DH for the first time I told my cousin he was going to be mine...The funny thing was I had not even spoken to him, just saw him across the street..
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i don't know. i got a crush on him when i met him but it took me awhile to love him. well not to long cause we married 8 months later.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• sam- my husband and i met in july 2009 got engaged 10 days after meeting married in dec 2009 moved intogether and now have our first child coming : ) im so head over heals in love with him !!!!
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• People are nuts these days. There is no way on earth you could love someone you do not know. You can have lust at first sight. It takes more than 5 years to really know a person. In the beginning people are kind and thoughtful. Take your time. " To know is to love."
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 11:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I knew the second I saw him that he was the one my world would revolve around. Even when we weren't together, it was always him. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2010