Have you found a new house yet

Hey I lost my house to foreclosure in 2008 and now I am looking to buy a house again. It is a scary thought, but I lived in my house 11 years. I think its time to try again. There isn't anything promised to me in life. The thought of never trying again is just as bad a the thought of losing. What has been your feeling about finding another house. Before anyone say it, I can get another house after foreclosure. I know may that has. Times are like they used to be. Share your feelings if you have lost your home to foreclosure and you are looking again. I like to share .

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• i dont like the idea of a house... i like the way that i can just move when i want too... even though im married with a kid on the way i still dont see myself staying in once place to have a morgage for 20+ years
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It's currently a renter's market......... Why buy a house now when the values are dropping every month?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sherribeare, the reason I prefer to buy now because the homes are much cheaper. I can get locked in on a low payment. This would help me out alot. Oneday if I ever decide to use it as a rental, my loan will be paid down more than if the market was up. More of that money will be mine to do as I wish. This will allow me to have retirement money. Real estate creates wealth.
    Godswk

Comment by Godswk (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Add to my comment: Also you can own your own driveway at low values. When you rent the payments can go up yearly. you can't do what you want in an apartment and sometimes a rental homes. You have to hear noisy neighbors, you can't park in the same spot everyday.Why wouldnt you want to buy when values are down? If its a home that you want to live in- it works to your best interest. You can own a house today and pay less then in an apartment. You will have equity and can do so much with equity. Can't do this when renting.
    Godswk

Comment by Godswk (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010