is there something i can download that will let me track what people do on my computer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm not sure about that but I know you can check the history and you can see every website they went to and what they searched for.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• you don't need too. Just check your history. It is in your Favorites tab. I will show you daily or weekly for like a whole year or until you clear the history
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• they delete it... i know for a fact bc i left and there was something on there and it wasnt when i got back on also i went to the site and the moron left himself signed on so i knew he was back on there
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• there are spyware things you can install..i dont know if you can download it from the internet, or if you have to buy it...but i know they do exist
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Go to the tools tab on your internet bar (top right hand) and go to internet options. A small window will pop up and click on sttings by the history section, then click view files. It shows you stuff that they think they deleted.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2010