Do you hold the characteristics set out by your zodiac symbol?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, hell no.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Nope...I'm a Leo, which is supposed to be aggressive and everything, and I most definitely am not
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• To a tee!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I've heard Cancers are home bodies and that's kinda me but that's all I can really say.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Not at all! Well, maybe a few of them. I definitely fit the VIrgo characteristic of "they have a very active mind that is always thinking and can never be silenced." THAT is true!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yeah I'm a Taurus and I'm a big cow...ugh
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• MOST OF IT YES.....ARIES
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 12:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes... i'm a Gemini which are chatterboxes and to some point i am a chatterbox but in person i'm shy which is very hard to see me as a chatterbox till i get comfortable enough to talk any one's head off LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes.I'm a Pisces and unfortunately I seem to have mostly the negative characteristics. :(
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 10:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Leo/Cancer cusp. I do share a lot of traits mentioned for both these signs...no wonder I am so messed up lol. I can't just be one or the other, I have to be all things to all people! I am out going, I am usually the center of attention whether I want to be or not. I am loyal, oppinionated, and stubborn to a fault....more a Taurus thing I believe lol...I am a water lover, born under a fire sign. I am passionate and compassionate and ultra resourceful...get these from Cancer. I am also very easy to forgive. From Leo, creative, generous and a bit independent...but I do love to be around others. I love the finer things in life. I need lots of attention from my DH...also a Leo. He is an August born quiet gentle Lion but look out! Still waters run deep. He has some of the bad boy image thing going on, and that just thrills my July born Loe soul.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:24 AM on Sep. 21, 2010