brownish discharge along wth red AND pinkish when wiping? any advice. period not due til sept 25.

today my fiance notoced that my nipples looked darker and i didnt know y. along with that i had some discharge on my underwear and pants and some reddish pinkish discharge when i wiped. i got scared and started crying. i would really like to know what is going on if any of you might know or have had the same thing happen to them?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• could be implatation bleeding... do you think you might be preg? i got this like 5 days before my period was to start
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Why are you asking this in general parenting instead of health. I think you already know the answer to this anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yeah implantation, o an irregular period... don be to worried
    violetlady

Answer by violetlady at 11:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Normal. I used to do this alot. You are not neccessary pregnant. It could be an infection or just be old blood from last period that never came out.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• thanks ladies. sorry i posted in the wrong section i was on my cell phone.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010