What does your dream home look like?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dream home would have an ENORMOUS kitchen with all stainless steal appliances. There would be a large island and a gas stove with a grill top on it. I love to cook and any Italian will tell you that the kitchen is the center of family life so a huge, comfortable, brilliant kitchen will be a must when we build our dream home. Our house would also have at least 5 bedrooms with "jack and jill bathrooms" between 4 of them. Our bathroom would have a huge bath tub and a seperate shower with clear glass all all the way around. It would also have 2 sinks. There would also be a family/playroom seperate from our livingroom. It would have a wrap around porch with rockng chairs on the front where I could sit and rock my babies in the fall months when the whether is perfect. I would also want a seperate kitchen area for canning and bread making with plenty of storage to store canned items. Then of course a guest bathroom.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Like this

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My dream home would be all about the kitchen. Gigantic gorgeous kitchen with very dark reddish brown stain on the custom cabinets, creamy white granite countertops etc. I don't like sinks in the island, and the tile has to be at 45 degree angles, not the 90 degree, too old style. I want an eat-in kitchen and a breakfast bar. No formal dining room. I want a very open concept where I can see the living room from the kitchen, and a kid's playroom off of the kitchen too. I love those outdoor bbq areas where the bbq is tiled into a cooking station type of thing. Lots of bedrooms with big closets and a master bathroom with a shower that you walk into like at a gym kinda, with no edge to climb over. And a big huge tub but not a jacuzzi tub, i hate jets. My house would have to have lots and lots of windows, and a fenced in backyard. I absolutely can't stand houses that aren't fenced in. I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Have you seen the movie Rose Red? Yeah, that's my dream house, with out the deadly haunting crap...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My dream house would look a lot like the one I live in; however it would be larger with larger rooms, especially the kitchen, and a lot more fixed up.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Swiss Family Robinsons treehouse.... yup, if I won the lottery, I would have a sick treehouse lol.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• It would be near the beach with windows everywhere, not sure about the inside yet
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thats a cute home Mrs. Bat.....not many of those around, looks like it was restored well!

I like this one: http://homesite.obeo.com/Viewer/Default.aspx?tourid=485865&locale=en-US&refUrl=obeo.com

Love a nice sized kitchen! Shame I don't have a few millions in the bank!

Now where did my Sugar Daddy Go??!!?

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:42 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• An 1800's farm house in the middle of about 200 acres.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on Sep. 21, 2010